Planning for our Christmas Eve dinner party menu… here’s what it looks like:
- Hors d’oeuvres: Duo of smoked salmon + charcuterie, with sliced cucumbers and gluten-free crackers
- Starter: Cauliflower soup with white truffle oil + crispy garlic
- Main: Rosemary/garlic/lemon crusted rack of lamb with garlic asparagus
- Side veg: Roasted beets with mint, mashed potatoes with garlic + olive oil
- Dessert: Flour-less chocolate banana cinnamon cake
There will be Glögg to start, and wine to pair with the dishes. Exciting!
Recipes to follow!
Wishing you a very merry Christmas!