I am loving the quality of fresh garlic in Stockholm. These fresh, purple Italian garlic are in many supermarkets, and they are delicious! I hardly ever see excellent fresh garlic back in New York — when I buy garlic, they are usually of the dried variety. The fresh garlic have a soft outer layer that are easy to peel; I find the cloves juicier and slightly spicier than dried garlic, although still pleasant and not overpoweringly “garlicky.” These garlic are great with sauteed as well as roasted vegetables.
Tag Archives: ingredient
- Sunset in Brooklyn #almostsummer instagram.com/p/ZZD3Gkjh4p/ 1 week ago
- Green Central Park after the rain instagram.com/p/ZDgFXxjh4e/ 2 weeks ago
- Here sprout the tomatoes #sunday #gardening instagram.com/p/YYM7wtDh35/ 1 month ago
- Petit jardin in Brooklyn instagram.com/p/YYMEViDh2x/ 1 month ago
- New herbs to plant in our petit jardin #sunday #gardening instagram.com/p/YYIoPTDhxK/ 1 month ago
agar agar Breakfast/brunch cauliflower chicken chocolate Christmas coconut cooking at home curry dessert detox dinner party menues duck eggs fish gadgets garden hors d'oeuvres ingredient lamb leftovers lunch ideas meat meatballs paleo paleo cake party ideas pie pork pumpkin random salads seafood shopping list Simple Dishes Simple Veg snacks snacks. chocolate soup steak Stockholm Thanksgiving vegetables work work snapshots