Mixing up green drinks or protein shakes, it’s important to have a good, BPA-free shaker bottle. (And now that I drink protein shakes in the morning, I use a shaker bottle on a daily basis.) We used to have the classic version of the Blender Bottle, which worked fine but had little nooks and crannies around the spout that made it difficult to clean thoroughly. The bottle always began to smell weird, no matter how you washed it, and I really hated drinking from it. The new and improved Blender Bottle Sportmixer, however, is great! The spout is designed in such a way that cleaning is easy; you can just rinse it after most drinks, not put it through the dishwasher. It also comes in a variety of colors, and, as with the classic style, it is BPA-free. I still never use the “Blenderball” that comes with the bottle, but I am very happy with my new shaker bottle. (Bottles come in 20-oz and 28-oz sizes.) If you are looking to purchase a shaker bottle, and are considering the Blender Bottle brand, definitely go with the Sportmixer style over the classic!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Fresh, wild sockeye salmon from Copper River - can't get much better than this #cookingathome… instagram.com/p/Zto1kdjh_L/ 14 hours ago
- Sunset in Brooklyn #almostsummer instagram.com/p/ZZD3Gkjh4p/ 1 week ago
- Green Central Park after the rain instagram.com/p/ZDgFXxjh4e/ 2 weeks ago
- Here sprout the tomatoes #sunday #gardening instagram.com/p/YYM7wtDh35/ 1 month ago
- Petit jardin in Brooklyn instagram.com/p/YYMEViDh2x/ 1 month ago
agar agar Breakfast/brunch cauliflower chicken chocolate Christmas coconut cooking at home curry dessert detox dinner party menues duck eggs fish gadgets garden hors d'oeuvres ingredient lamb leftovers lunch ideas meat meatballs paleo paleo cake party ideas pie pork pumpkin random salads seafood shopping list Simple Dishes Simple Veg snacks snacks. chocolate soup steak Stockholm Thanksgiving vegetables work work snapshots