Here is a little kitchen gadget that I use all the time: Joseph Joseph “Catcher Citrus Seed Reamer and Pulp Catcher.” Since I often use lemon juice in cooking, this super simple gadget comes in very handy. I have an electric citrus juicer, too, but I find this handheld device is plenty for most lemon juice needs — plus I don’t have to bring out the electric juicer (bigger) and this handheld version is very easy to clean. Although some little seeds will slip through the sieve, I find this juicer a go-to kitchen gadget.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Stray shiso growing out of the side of our planter #urbangardening instagram.com/p/an9TNFDh-M/ 3 days ago
- Good times bachelorette party instagram.com/p/aWFZYsjh9f/ 1 week ago
- At least our petit jardin enjoyed the rainstorm yesterday instagram.com/p/aTmhQVDhxn/ 1 week ago
- Mint looking spectacular... makes me feel like a mojito #gardening instagram.com/p/aMk6sODh11/ 2 weeks ago
- Petit jardin getting quite lush #gardening instagram.com/p/aMke-EDh1W/ 2 weeks ago
agar agar Breakfast/brunch cauliflower chicken chocolate Christmas coconut cooking at home curry dessert detox dinner party menues duck eggs fish gadgets garden hors d'oeuvres ingredient lamb leftovers lunch ideas meat meatballs paleo paleo cake party ideas pie pork pumpkin random salads seafood shopping list Simple Dishes Simple Veg snacks snacks. chocolate soup steak Stockholm Thanksgiving vegetables work work snapshots