This little food chopper is one of my favorite everyday kitchen gadgets. Although I have a fancy Cuisinart food processor, this little chopper of 1 1/2 cup capacity is perfect for everyday mincing of garlic, carrots, onions, and other vegetables. This gadget is especially useful when I make meatballs that requite a lot of minced veg, for instance. Prepping chopped/minced veg is so easy! And the clean-up is simple, too, since the chopper is so little. I was given this food chopper, and although David was dubious of its use since we already have a giant food processor, this food chopper has carved out its own important niche in my kitchen. The chopper is NOT a food processor. It’s a chopper. And it’s perfect for when you have to chop or mince a lot of things but can’t be bothered to bring out and clean up a big food processor. I highly recommend it.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Happy Memorial Day Weekend! wp.me/p1YbCl-nT 12 hours ago
- Tomato cages are up! #gardening instagram.com/p/ZvysVDjhwh/ 12 hours ago
- Fresh, wild sockeye salmon from Copper River - can't get much better than this #cookingathome… instagram.com/p/Zto1kdjh_L/ 1 day ago
- Sunset in Brooklyn #almostsummer instagram.com/p/ZZD3Gkjh4p/ 1 week ago
- Green Central Park after the rain instagram.com/p/ZDgFXxjh4e/ 2 weeks ago
agar agar Breakfast/brunch cauliflower chicken chocolate Christmas coconut cooking at home curry dessert detox dinner party menues duck eggs fish gadgets garden hors d'oeuvres ingredient lamb leftovers lunch ideas meat meatballs paleo paleo cake party ideas pie pork pumpkin random salads seafood shopping list Simple Dishes Simple Veg snacks snacks. chocolate soup steak Stockholm Thanksgiving vegetables work work snapshots